My dreams are getting stranger. I’m starting to feel out of touch again. I need to relax today.
Destroyer - “Rubies” - Destroyer’s Rubies (Merge Records - 2006)
All good things must come to an end
The bad ones just go on forever
"I wanted you. I wanted your blues."
Girls rule and boys drool.
Anonymous asked: Write a six-word story.
I walked away to find myself.
There ya go.
Anonymous asked: If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
Hmmm. That’s sort of a hard question. I haven’t been to enough places. In my head, Portland, Seattle, or maybe London or something. Maybe Boston. Idk. I need to travel more to really know. I want somewhere with a “culture” atmosphere.
Ask me questions and/or talk to me today. It’s a good idea.
Bill Nye Fights Back
How a mild-mannered children’s celebrity plans to save science in America—or go down swinging.
Read the full article on Popular Science
the homie bout to square up on all y’all.. those are science driven hands that u don’t wanna see
Alright, it looks like I got tagged by cassiejunesays to post five facts about myself. Well, that’s a bit of a stretch, but I’ll throw some stuff down.
1. I used to only write lyrics for songs until after I had switched my major to writing. They were bad. As a matter of fact, switching my major from pastoral studies to writing was sort of a cop-out to begin with, though I’ve since fallen in love with writing, linguistics, and reading, and I try to stay as prolific as I can.
2. I refuse to call myself a writer, at least where non-journalistic writing is concerned. I haven’t earned my stripes.
3. I am really bad at taking care of my body. I don’t really drink water. I like to eat foods heavy in the meat and cheese food groups. It’s fine with me for now.
4. I absolutely loathe anything I’ve created more than three-four months before any given moment. I actually don’t like most anything I’ve created the day after I created it. Despite this fact, a friend and I are trying to publish a book of my poetry, and I’m totally fine with the fact that I know that 40+ of the poems we’re working with are absolute garbage. I may start writing ironically…
5. I sort of like bothering people. I will do/say things that I know others won’t find funny or entertaining, but I find humor in it. I also really want to wear a dress around campus for a day just because it would be hilarious to me.
I have no one to tag at this point, but if I think of someone, I’ll tag them. Watch out, Tumblrers.